My first job (other than cutting fish row for a month one summer) was as a Festival Organizer Intern. In this position I planned a Mayor’s Tea, a Fish Feast, and a variety of other events. I also designed posters to promote these festivities. Below, you will find two of these posters. One promoted the Yarmouth Lobster Festival, while the other promoted the 30th Anniversary of the SeaFest. Both were distributed throughout the town of Yarmouth.
- @CNIB would like to thank @NovaFirstAid for offering First Aid Training to a group of 10 people with vision loss! #SBW2016 12 months ago
- "If you tweet that also say its the cool new thing." - @SayJayMac #wackywhalenwedding 3 years ago
- "I'm great! I just crapped out a biscuit." - @SayJayMac 3 years ago
- RT @shelbyfero: Which one of us is going to have to show Jesus how white we've been painting him for the last one thousand years? 3 years ago
- I'm at a Sushi place that is playing Let Her Go on loop. A guy asked that they play any other song. She nodded & restarted the song. 3 years ago