- Finish the sentence: Honestly, _____ gets on my damn nerves. Let’s deal with that for a sec.
- How will we resolve heated conflicts?
- How do we deal with each other’s style of managing conflict?
- Can either of us ask for a time out to calm down and be creative in our problem solving?
- What rituals will we develop to reach out to each other after a big fight?
- Does either of us take prescription drugs for mental illness? Would we be open to taking such medication?
- Have we learned to tell each other what we expect ahead of time so that we are not disappointed when he/she doesn’t read our mind?
- Would we be willing to attend counseling if requested? At what point would we consider that an option?
- How do we feel about divorce? In what circumstances would we consider divorce?
- Should we have a prenuptial agreement?
- What are our ‘deal-breakers’ for our relationship?
- What is your policy on fighting zombies?
- How prepared are you for a zombie attack?
- What is your ideal shelter during a crisis?
- Select your primary skills (2 out of the following 8):
o Handyman skills
o Living off the land/Becoming self-reliant
o Hand-to-Hand Combat
- What’s your plan for survival in the event of a zombie outbreak?
- If you became a zombie, would you want your partner to kill you? How?
- The secret password that only the two of us knows – in case one of us is replaced with a shape shifter – is: